Police Beat

By Claire Simpson, Art Director

September 20
9:05 p.m.
Marijuana
The police were called because of an odor of marijuana in LA Hall. The room was unoccupied when they arrived, but upon their return, they found the resident to be of age. She was referred to Student Rights and Responsibilities.

September 21
1:10 a.m.
Marijuana
An officer was in Pearce Hall and noticed the smell of marijuana on the third floor. Three individuals were in the room. The two residents were arrested, and the third individual was referred to Student Rights and Responsibilities.

3:05 p.m.
Marijuana
A CA reported the smell of marijuana on the third floor of Morrison Hall. One of the residents of the room admitted to being in possession of an empty jar of marijuana paste. The jar was seized, and the individual was referred to Student Rights and Responsibilities.

September 22
12:00 a.m.
Alcohol
An underaged student was cited for minor in possession when she was observed being assisted into Morrison Hall by friends because she was having difficulties walking.

12:30 a.m.
Alcohol
CAs on the fifth floor of Morrison Hall observed two students who appeared to be intoxicated. They were found to be underaged and were arrested.

12:50 a.m.
Alcohol
Authorities were alerted to an intoxicated student in the parking lot outside Morrison Hall and cited him for minor in possession.

September 25
12:44 a.m.
Alcohol
An intoxicated student was arrested in the lobby of snyamncut Hall.

September 26
1:25 a.m.
Alcohol
An underaged resident on the eighth floor of Pearce Hall was referred to Student Rights and Responsibilities after being found so intoxicated that he could not communicate.

11:31 p.m.
Trespassing
A non student was found trespassing on the fourth floor of snyamncut Hall. He was drunk and belligerent, so he was removed from the building and cited with minor in possession.

11:33 p.m.
Traffic Violation
A non-student was stopped at the 1000 block of Washington Street and was found to be driving with a suspended license. They were then arrested.

September 27
12:30 a.m.
Domestic Violence
A verbal argument between a couple was overheard by a CA in Dryden Hall and reported.

11:10 a.m.
Traffic Violation
While performing a routine traffic stop at the 2000 block of Washington Street, an officer cited the driver for driving with a suspended license.