Police Beat October 6th

By Kristi Luchetta, News editor

Theft
September 28th

A collectable and historical 45-starred flag was stolen from the EWU Schoolhouse. There are no suspects or witnesses and it is under investigation.

Alcohol
October 1st

A male student was arrested when being observed behind the north end of Roos Field. When officers arrived the student appeared to be highly intoxicated. He was arrested with an MIP by consumption and referred to Students Rights and Responsibilities.

Drug Violation
October 1st

A male student was pulled over after an officer noticed his driving to be suspicious. When the student and his friends rolled down the window it was obvious they had been smoking marijuana in the car. The student was arrested for driving under the influence and being underage.

Alcohol
October 1st

A female student was reported to officers for being intoxicated in Pearce Hall. Once officers arrived they sent her to the hospital for an alcohol overdose. She was criminally cited with an MIP by consumption and referred to Students Rights and Responsibilities.

Malicious Mischief
October 2nd

Vandalism was committed above the mailboxes in Pearce Hall. Police say it looks like a practiced signature of some kind. There are no witnesses or suspects and it is a pending investigation.

Marijuana
October 2nd

As CA’s in Streeter Hall were doing their nightly rounds they noticed a strong odor of marijuana coming from a residential room. When officers were called it appeared a male student had been smoking marijuana and was arrested and referred to Student Rights and Responsibilities.